Education improves your quality of life by helping you make better lifestyle choices, improve your skills and increase self-advocacy.
It is the same in high-performance sports participation. Teach athletes, parents, and coaches through our workshops:
- How to make wise training decisions throughout the year,
- What, how much, and when to train in what season of play,
- How to listen to their own body,
- To communicate effectively with all stakeholders, especially when playing both club and high school sports,
- The off-the-pitch skills that make a huge impact in high-performance competitions,
- How to reach their goals.
High School Teams
- One course 1.5 hours
- Two courses: 3 hours
- 1/2 day coach, athlete, and parent training
- Full day coach, athlete, and parent training
Workshop course options:
Click on the links below to review the course curriculum.
- Applying sports science into your training.
- How to monitor high-performing youth athletes.
- Fueling your athletes for peak performance.
- Strengthening the mental game.
Training as a high-performing female athlete.
- $249 per team per course (Maximum 20 athletes)
- + $50 digital Training Journal per course
- + Travel expenses if outside Salt Lake, Utah, and Weber counties.
- Club pricing available
- Out of state workshops available
Club and School pricing available
Contact us for more information.
Eric Stephens, Blue Knights Coach
Robin's Applying Sports Science into your Training is a great program for the youth athlete and team wishing to reach their maximum potential. It provides the athlete with the information needed to make better decisions about training, load management, and injury prevention and recovery.